I offer my color and style coaching services in a group setting at a group discount rate.
Minimum Requirement: 6 attendees
Host a private workshop with your neighbors, friends, family, or co-workers. in your home, from the comfort of each participants home (via zoom), or locally at my home in Alpharetta, Georgia (extra fee).
Most of what I am doing today are zoom events. Your guests can be invited to your home, clubhouse, workplace for snacks and drinks or even a pre-event meal. I am hosted “in-house” via zoom to your large screen. I do a big ‘reveal’ for each woman’s color palette.
I offer two workshops (below): Color Analysis and Personal Style (color + shape)
Color Analysis Workshop $115/Person ($227 full price)
The Color Workshop is a scaled down delivery of my full private Signature Color Analysis where each attendee receives:
- Color analysis with their digital color palette delivered to their phone (don’t leave home without it)
- Personalized visuals for your best colors and how to wear them together
- Recording of our zoom session with visuals (screen sharing)
Personal Style Workshop $150/Person ($347 full price)
The Style Workshop is a great value with a scaled down delivery of my full Signature Style Appointment where each attendee receives everything in the Color Analysis Workshop (above) PLUS:
- Tips for dressing common body shape challenges (your body shape will be covered)
- Demonstrations to find the best hemline
- Guideline for scaling accessories to your frame (the secret to never looking larger than you are)
- Personalized visuals for both your color and body shape
- Recording of our zoom session with visuals (screen sharing) (Note, for obvious reasons I use generic pictures for body shape visuals in our together zoom session. However, your private visuals will include your personal shape pictures with tips to dress for balance.)
Linda introduced me to simple ways to choose the most flattering styles for my forty-year-old, post-baby body type, to know the best colors for my skin tone. She also taught me which colors tend to wash me out, and which styles actually accentuate the areas I would much rather not draw any attention to. ~ Stay at home mom
I highly recommend Linda’s services. Not only is she very skilled and knowledgeable at what she does, but her heart is to help women feel good about themselves from the inside out. ~ Busy mom