Crack the Code for the Best Look For You
2-Hour Personal Style Consultation (in person or online)
Imagine a wardrobe made up of pieces that harmonize with your style personality, coloring, shape, and frame. Ahhh. A closet full of peace and harmony. It looks great – and feels even better. The Personal Style Appointment is the cornerstone of the Best Look For You.
Your Personal Style Appointment includes your color analysis and how to dress your shape and frame. To make it stick, I give you three eBooks:
- Color Guide with your best colors and how to wear them
- Dress Your Shape with tips on where to place the design details, vertical lines, and horizontal lines to flatter your figure
- Accessories Rule! for how to accessorize your frame, how much is too much accessories, your best hemline, and more.
In your Personal Style Appointment I will do a professional color analysis and assess how to dress your body shape and accessorize your frame. You will know how to highlight your best assets and distract from the areas that make you feel self-conscious.
Included in this service you will receive three eBooks to make it stick:
☑ Color Guide eBook with your best colors and how to wear them, makeup tips and more
☑ Dress Your Shape eBook with tips on where to place the design details, vertical lines, and horizontal lines to flatter your figure
☑ Accessories Rule! eBook for how to wear prints to flatter your frame, how much is too much accessorizing, your best hemline, and more.
Optional Closet Audit or Shopping Service at $50/hour pairs nicely with your style appointment.
More details below on what is included in my personal style appointment.
Color Analysis (View More)
Since color is the most influential component of your best look, I start with your best colors first. Hair color is a significant component of color analysis. If you had your colors done in the past, but your hair color has changed since then, it’s time for an updated analysis.
Your 20-page Color Guide eBook includes your 36 best sample colors based on your hair, skin and eye color. It's not only about what colors to wear, but how to wear them. Get started now and discover the best colors that make you shine and answer these questions and more:
- Do you look best in high contrast colors or low contrast?
- How much color can you wear at one time without overwhelming your own features?
- What is the best handbag color for you and which colors make your eyes brighten and your features pop?
Are you a women that can wear black, or does it make you look older and tired?
Does white or ivory flatter you most?
- What are the best makeup colors for your contrast and coloring?
Your colors can be saved on your smart phone so that when you are shopping, your best color of purchase is only a phone tap away.
Sample eBook Pages
How to Dress for Your Body Shape (View More)
Discover your body shape and how to achieve balance for that shape. Your eBook will include specific tips for creating outfits that flatter your figure and minimize the areas you are most self-conscious.
Learn the why behind your outfits that get compliments, feel great and feel like they are ‘you’. Discovering why certain things look great and others not so much, will help you buy the Best Look For You outfit every time.
Learn how to dress for your shape and questions such as these.
- What’s the best leg opening for you?
- What about the best type of pant rise?
- Do you know the most flattering necklines for you?
- Can you confidently use design details to draw attention away from the area you are most self-conscious?
- Do you know which design details widen and which lengthen?
Sample eBook Pages
How to Accessorize Your Frame (View More)
Discover accessorizing secrets to compliment your frame and avoid creating the dreaded optical illusion of appearing larger than you are.
Learn how to ‘score’ each outfit for the perfectly accessorized look for both your proportion and style.
- Do you know the best color and size for your purse?
- Should you wear gold or silver?
- What size prints are best for your frame?
It’s all in the details.
Closet Audit (View More)
$50/hour after a personal style appointment
Transform your cluttered closet chaos into a closet of color-coded visual delight where pulling together outfits is a breeze.
This closet audit continues to build off of your Personal Style Appointment customizing what to keep and what to add to a shopping list. I show you my method of taking pictures of outfits with what you already have in your closet.
I have a method for going through each item in your wardrobe to ensure that you are working with the pieces that are in your best colors and have the design elements that make you look fabulous.