Here’s where to find my free style tips
My Pinterest Page I use as a tutorial, with boards organized by many topics. I suggest starting with the boards named Style Preference (board titles start with STYLE ME: PURE NATURAL, etc). Most of my clients create a private Board and name it Best Look For Me and then add pins from my boards titled STYLE ME:. Then invite me to your board to see your style likes before our first appointment. It’s easy and very organized.
My FB Page is an easy way to find my ‘snackable’ fashion content.
- If you ‘Like’ my page, AND engage with my content (like it, share it or comment on it) Facebook will put it in your newsfeed consistently.
- If you don’t, you won’t find my style tips in your FB feed.
- Follow me and engage (heart, comment) with my content if you want more in your Instagram feed.
- I will be posting twice a week in the coming year.
My blog offers seasonal and topical style tips.
- It is not an OOTD blog with a picture of me in a different outfit, holding a cup of coffee.
- It’s not about the Best Look for Linda.
- It IS about the Best Look for You.
When you are ready for a Color Analysis or Style Appointment, check it out here.